1. After logging into Rabbet and landing on the Portfolio page, click on the 'Table Actions' drop down menu and select 'Customize Columns...'
2. In the 'Customize Columns' window, you can adjust the order of the columns, remove columns, or add inactive columns.
In the below example, two changes are made:
a) Drag the 'Percent Complete' from the fifth position in the Active columns list to the first position
b) Click on the 'x' for 'Commitments' to move it from the Active columns list to the Inactive columns list. This will remove 'Commitments' from your table view.
3. Click 'Apply' to save changes to your table.
In this example, the 'Percent Complete' value now appears adjacent to the 'Project' column. The 'Commitments' column is no longer visible.
4. To save this customized view, click on the 'Table Actions' drop down menu and select 'Save Current View...'
5. Name the customized view and click 'Save'
6. This newly created, customized view now appears on the Portfolio page for your organization.
*Note that custom views are visible to all Rabbet users within your organization
7. To remove or manage custom views, click on the 'Table Actions' drop down menu and select 'Manage Views...'
8. In the 'Manage Views' window, remove views or adjust the order of the custom views on the landing page.
Do you have questions or feedback? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org