Once your organization has been set-up with Rabbet, you will receive an email invitation to create your individual account.
2. The Rabbet application will open in your browser. Complete the registration modal and click 'Submit'.
Ensure your password is at least 8 characters in length.
3. Download an OTP (one time password) authenticator app to your mobile device. Here are several options:
- Authy (Google Play / App Store)
- Google Authenticator (Google Play / App Store)
- Guardian (Google Play / App Store)
- Microsoft Authenticator (Google Play / App Store)
4. Scan the QR code on the Rabbet login screen using the authenticator app.
This will configure the authenticator app to generate a 6-digit codes that are used to login to Rabbet.
5. Enter the 6-digit code on the Rabbet login screen. Check the 'Remember this browser' box if you'd like to bypass the two factor authentication for future logins from this device.
Click the white and blue arrow at the bottom of the page to continue.
6. You will be provided with a safety key in case you lose the device you set up to receive the two-factor authentication codes. Record the code in a safe place and click the box next to 'I have safely recorded this code'.
7. A green and white check mark should display with a note that 'you are all set'. Click continue to finalize your account set-up.
Do you have questions or feedback? Please email us at email@example.com