1. From the project 'Overview' page, open a draw.
2. Click on 'Table Actions' and select 'Customize Columns'
3. In the 'Customize Columns' window, you can adjust the order of the columns, remove columns, or add inactive columns.
In the below example, two changes are made:
a) Drag the 'Retainage Amount' from the seventh position in the Active columns list to the first position
b) Click on the 'x' for 'Previous Adjustments' to move it from the Active columns list to the Inactive columns list
4. Click 'Apply'.
In this example, the 'Retainage Amount' value now appears adjacent to the 'Line Item' column. The 'Previous Adjustments' column is no longer visible.
5. To save this customized view, click on the 'Table Actions' drop down menu and select 'Save Current View...'.
6. Name the customized view and click 'Save'.
7. This newly-created, customized view now appears on the 'Line Items' page within a draw.
*Note that custom project draw views are visible to all Rabbet users within your organization
8. To remove/manage custom views, click on the 'Table Actions' drop down menu and select 'Manage Views...'.
9. In the 'Manage Views' window, remove views or adjust the order of the custom views on the Line Items page.
Do you have questions or feedback? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org