1. From wherever you are in Rabbet, navigate to the 'Reports' page in the header navigation.
2. Rabbet allows users to view and create reports on 3 basic categories: Project, Draw, and Documents. This is the 'Project' tab:
3. Rabbet has default report views within the reporting categories. For example, the 'Project' tab has 'Completion', 'Geography', 'Draw', and 'Rules' views set up as base reports.
Configuring & Saving Custom Reports
1. You can add filters within any Report. Click 'Filters...' and set the filter parameters in the modal. In the example below, the 'Geography' view of the projects is being filtered to show the Texas projects only.
2. Click 'Apply' to update the current Report.
*Note that clicking on the filter setting ('State: TX' in this example) removes the filter
3. Now that the default 'Geography' report has been customized, this newly-created view can be saved. Click 'Table Actions' and select 'Save Current View...'
*Note that saving reporting views in Rabbet is a permission that is managed by your organization's administrator(s) so you might need to contact them
4. In the 'Save Current View' modal, name the view and click 'Save'.
*Note that any saved reporting view is available to all users in your organization.
5. The saved view now appears in the list of views on the 'Project' reporting tab.
Customizing Columns on the Report:
1. Reports can also be customized by adding and removing the information that appears in the table columns. Click 'Table Actions' once again and select 'Customize Columns...'
2. In the 'Customize Columns' modal, add and remove columns to aggregate data that is most valuable to you for this report. The order of the columns can also be altered by dragging the column names higher and lower in the 'Active' list to further configure the report.
In the example below, the 'Debt Committed' column is being removed from the report and 'Square Footage' and 'Expected Project Length (mo)' are being added.
3. Click 'Apply'. Just like the filters, the newly-created view with customized columns can be saved for your organization.
Exporting to CSV
1. As with any table in Rabbet, you can quickly export both default and custom reporting views in CSV format. Select the Report that needs to be exported and click 'Export to CSV'.
2. The export occurs immediately and the Excel file can be found in the downloads folder on your computer.
Do you have questions or feedback? Please email us at email@example.com