1. After clicking on the project and landing on the 'Overview' tab, open the 'Active' draw for which a budget reallocation is being made.
2. Click anywhere on the line item to open the line that is being adjusted.
3. In the slide out, click 'Transfer Funds'.
4. In the 'Transfer Line Item Funds' modal, enter the amount to be transferred and the applicable 'transfer to' and 'transfer from' line items. Click 'Submit'. Note that the system will default to a contingency line item, if applicable, but you can override this by changing the line item in the dropdown.
*Note that this transfer feature can only be used if budget amounts are reallocated between line items. If the overall budget totals have changed, please contact email@example.com.
5. After closing the line item slide out, the reallocation will appear on the draw 'Line Items' tab as 'Current Adjustments'.
*Note that you should not transfer line item funds for a draw that has already been submitted to the lender. This must be done prior to draw submission, or you must resubmit the draw again after making the adjustment.
Do you have questions or feedback? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org